Cardano Breakout Of Epic Proportions: Analyst Predicts 1600% Rally To $6.5
Price activity suggests that Cardano is moving into a state of consolidation, which coincides with a moderate decline in the crypto market. ...
- Crypto analyst Ali Martinez believes that Cardano (ADA) is poised for a significant rally.
- Cardano is currently in a consolidation phase, similar to one it experienced before a 2980% increase.
- Recent price action shows Cardano up 48.47% in the past 30 days, but down 7.21% in the past 24 hours.
- If Cardano breaks through the $0.45 resistance level, it could reach $0.75 by late December.
- Analyst estimates Cardano could surge past $6.5, a surge of more than 1,600%.
- The journey to this price level won't be smooth, as Cardano will face major resistance at $0.45.
The sentiment of the article is positive, as the analyst believes Cardano is on the verge of a breakout and predicts a significant increase in price.