Bobo Coin Rallies Up 3,000% on Dextools but All Attention is on Wall Street Memes as the Next Crypto to Explode
The price of Bobo Coin (BOBO) has risen by over 200% in the past 24 hours, yet a new meme token is set to overtake it in the next few weeks....
- The price of Bobo Coin (BOBO) has risen by over 200% in the past 24 hours.
- BOBO's jump to $0.000000050417 represents a massive 3,000% increase since it first listed on Uniswap a couple of months ago.
- BOBO is part of a growing list of meme tokens that have outperformed the market at times this year.
- However, BOBO is still down about 23% from its all-time high of $0.000000065803 in early May.
- The recent rise in BOBO's price is attributed to a mini-resurgence in meme tokens, with Pepe (PEPE) also experiencing gains.
- Some market watchers believe BOBO's outperformance of PEPE is due to its lower liquidity, making it easier to pump.
- BOBO has little in terms of fundamentals, making it vulnerable to a correction downwards.
- Wall Street Memes (WSM) is a newer meme token that has raised over $11.5 million in its presale and has a strong community of followers.
- WSM has genuine links with the meme stocks movement and is expected to rally once it lists on exchanges.
- Investors can join WSM's presale on the official Wall Street Memes website.
The sentiment of the article is mixed. It highlights the recent price surge of Bobo Coin and its outperformance compared to other meme tokens. However, it also mentions the vulnerability of BOBO to a correction and suggests that investors may prefer meme tokens with stronger fundamentals like Wall Street Memes.