‘Next Round of Bailouts Is Here’ — Bitcoin and Precious Metals Soar Amid Speculation of Fed Policy Change – Bitcoin News
17 Mar 2023 8:30 PM
A number of speculators suspect that the run-up in prices is because the U.S. central bank will now relax its monetary tightening policy....
- Bitcoin price surged past $27,000 to a high of $27,025 per unit.
- Precious metals like gold and silver also rose between 1.98% and 2.12% against the U.S. dollar over the past day.
- Speculators suspect the U.S. central bank will relax its monetary tightening policy, leading to the rebound of PMs and cryptocurrencies.
- The Fed's recent actions have added to speculation that the money printer has been turned back on.
- Phoenix Capital Research analyst Summers insists that the "next round of bailouts/easing/reflating the financial system is here" and "this won't end well."
Go to publisher site
The article has a negative sentiment as it suggests that the Fed's monetary policy changes may lead to negative consequences in the future.
Why did the price of bitcoin and precious metals rise?
What is the speculation regarding the US central bank's monetary policy?
What were the recent bailouts in the US banking system?
What is the opinion of Phoenix Capital Research analyst Summers regarding the Fed's recent actions?
What are the potential consequences of the Fed's monetary policy changes for precious metals and cryptocurrencies?
US Central Bank
Bank Term Funding Program
First Republic Bank
interest rate hikes
Phoenix Capital Research
Silicon Valley Bank
us banking system