Bitcoin is ‘on sale,’ Yusko says, but customers are running out of the store
Many barriers are currently in place to keep institutional investor hands off crypto, but that will soon change, says Yusko...
- Mark Yusko, founder of Morgan Creek Capital, predicts that the combination of Bitcoin's upcoming halving event and the potential approval of BlackRock's spot bitcoin ETF will bring significant demand into the crypto market.
- Yusko believes that the current barriers preventing institutional investors from entering the crypto industry will soon disappear after the approval of an ETF.
- However, sentiment towards crypto has decreased since the previous bull run, as many institutional clients regret not investing earlier.
- Yusko highlights the irrational behavior of investors, who tend to buy when prices are high and sell when prices are low.
- He suggests that young investors should embrace volatility and consider cryptocurrencies as an investment option.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive. Mark Yusko's predictions and beliefs about the future of institutional investment in crypto are presented optimistically.