Machine Learning Algorithm Predicts 17.66% Rise In Bitcoin Price, Here’s The Target
The machine learning algorithm at CoinCodex has taken a crack at the Bitcoin price and predicted where the asset’s price could be....
- The machine learning algorithm at CoinCodex predicts that the price of Bitcoin will be at one of its lowest points in the next seven years.
- In the short term, the algorithm is very bullish, with a 5-day prediction of a 50% price increase to $55,661.
- The one-month prediction is more realistic, with a target price of $43,760, representing a 17.66% rally.
- Over the long term, the algorithm predicts a high of $109,364 in 2024 and expects BTC to peak above $100,000 between 2025 and 2026.
- In 2029, the algorithm expects Bitcoin to cross the $300,000 level, with a yearly low of $126,318 and a yearly high of $305,028.
- The bullish predictions are supported by more bullish signals than bearish signals, with 27 out of 30 signals analyzed being bullish.
The sentiment of the article is bullish, as it highlights the positive predictions made by the machine learning algorithm for the price of Bitcoin.