Ant Group Reportedly Plans Withdrawal from $100 Million Crypto Venture A&T Capital
The Chinese fintech giant Ant Group is in the process of withdrawing its investment from the $100 million A&T Capital fund that was set up to invest in offshore crypto projects. Read on to learn more....
- Ant Group is withdrawing its investment from the $100 million A&T Capital fund, which was set up to invest in offshore crypto projects.
- A&T Capital has invested in several crypto startups, including Matrixport and ConsenSys.
- The withdrawal follows the resignation of A&T's founding partner, Yu Jun, who was accused of sexual harassment.
- The fate of A&T Capital is uncertain, and it is unclear if the venture firm will continue to operate independently or seek new investors.
- The decision to exit the crypto venture comes at a time when the cryptocurrency industry is facing challenges and a decline in funding.
The article highlights the withdrawal of Ant Group's investment from A&T Capital, which suggests a negative sentiment. The mention of sexual harassment allegations and the uncertain future of A&T Capital further contribute to the negative sentiment.