Crypto funding: 3 crypto companies secure $90M+ raises
Blockchain.com, BC Technology Group and Fnality all secured raises in excess of $90 million this week....
- Blockchain.com raised $110 million in a Series E round led by Kingsway.
- BC Technology Group, the parent company of OSL, raised $91 million through a share subscription.
- Fnality, a tokenized currency firm, announced a $95 million round led by Goldman Sachs and BNP Paribas.
- These raises are significant as they come during a funding slump in the crypto industry.
- Blockchain.com's round is the fourth-largest fundraise of the year.
- Manny Stotz and Nicolas Brand will join Blockchain.com's board of directors.
- BC Technology Group acquired $91 million when BGX purchased almost 30% of the company's stock.
- OSL joined HashKey as the first exchanges to acquire Hong Kong's new license for retail crypto trading.
- Fnality focuses on tokenizing securities and is part of the growing trend of asset tokenization.
- Superstate also raised $14 million in a Series A round led by CoinFund and Distributed Global.
Go to publisher site
The article highlights positive news of significant funding raises in the crypto industry, despite a funding slump.
You May Ask
Which companies secured funding raises in the crypto industry this week?How much funding did Blockchain.com raise in its Series E round?Who led the funding round for Fnality?What is the trend of asset tokenization mentioned in the article?Which company raised $14 million in a Series A round led by CoinFund and Distributed Global?