Polygon (MATIC) Price Stumbles Near $1 - Can It Overcome 700-Day Resistance?
The MATIC price failed to reach $1 last week but still trades above an important horizontal resistance area....
- The Polygon (MATIC) price reached a high of $0.98 last week but was rejected.
- MATIC trades inside a long-term resistance area and is currently below the $1 mark.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) suggests that bulls still have an advantage.
- Analysts predict an upward movement for MATIC, with a potential breakout from the long-term pattern.
- If MATIC breaks out, it could increase by 70% to the next horizontal resistance at $1.50.
The sentiment in the article is mostly bullish, with analysts predicting an upward movement for MATIC and a potential breakout from the long-term resistance trend line.