U.S. Investors Are Driving Bitcoin’s Price Surge as Institutional Demand Rises
BTC price gains and trading activity have mostly concentrated during U.S. market hours, according to K33 Research....
- U.S. investors are increasingly investing in bitcoin (BTC) as institutional activity grows, driving the recent rally.
- BTC's price gains and trading volume have been concentrated during U.S. market hours.
- Bitcoin has surged 85% this year, outperforming most other cryptocurrencies.
- Financial heavyweights like BlackRock, Fidelity, and Citadel getting involved with BTC have boosted investor optimism.
- Smaller cryptocurrencies have struggled due to regulatory scrutiny.
- BTC has experienced significant gains during U.S. market hours, outpacing Asian and European sessions.
- BlackRock's filing for a spot BTC exchange-traded fund has increased institutional activity.
- Bitcoin's recent surge has coincided with decoupling from U.S. equities.
- Open interest on the CME futures market has been nearing its all-time high.
- Digital asset funds recorded significant inflows, with bitcoin-focused funds leading the way.
- This marks a turning point in crypto's institutional adoption.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the increasing institutional interest in bitcoin and its positive impact on the market.