First Leveraged Bitcoin ETF in U.S. Sees $4.2M in Trading Volume Since Debut
The ETF saw about $500K worth of trades in the first 15 minutes....
- Volatility Shares 2x Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITX) is the first leveraged crypto ETF in the U.S.
- It started trading on Tuesday and has witnessed about $4.2 million worth of trading volume so far.
- The ETF saw about $500k worth of shares traded in the first 15 minutes.
- The current share price of BITX is around $15.48, after rising as much as 2% to $15.90 since the start of the trading session.
- The SEC allowed the ETF to become effective on Friday, setting the stage for it to start trading on Tuesday.
- ProShares' BITO was the first ETF backed by bitcoin futures to launch and saw about $1 billion of trading volume on its first day of trading in 2021.
The article presents a positive sentiment towards the launch of the Volatility Shares 2x Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITX) and its trading volume so far. The approval of the SEC is also seen as a positive development for the ETF market.