Token2049 captivates Singapore, Huobi rebrands on 10th Anniversary: Asia Express
The 3AC saga continues, Token 2049 kicks off in Singapore and CoffeeDAO gives mom-and-pop cafes a leg up on Starbucks....
- Token 2049, a crypto conference in Singapore, attracted 10,000 attendees, 300 speakers, and 5,000 companies.
- KXVC, a subsidiary of Kasikornbank, launched a $100 million fund for Web3, AI, and deep tech firms in Southeast Asia.
- Mantle Network launched a $200 million development fund for Ethereum layer-two scaling solutions.
- CoffeeDAO is partnering with cafes to unlock their market potential in exchange for free coffee.
- Huobi Global is changing its name to incorporate elements from Huobi, Tron, and its 10th anniversary.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the growth and development in the crypto and blockchain industry in East Asia.