Lumoz to Launch StableNet zkEVM on Polygon CDK
Ground-breaking cryptocurrency project StableNet leverages latest tech developments of Polygon and Celestia ecosystems...
- Lumoz, the ZK-RaaS platform, plans to launch StableNet, a cutting-edge zkEVM project on top of Ethereum, in December.
- StableNet adopts USD Coin (USDC) stablecoin as its gas fee token, allowing transaction gas fees to be priced in USDC.
- StableNet enables atomic cross-rollup communication, allowing addresses on L2 to interact with contracts on Ethereum L1.
- StableNet is built based on Polygon CDK and Celestia DA, showcasing Lumoz's commitment to pushing technological boundaries.
- Transactional fees generated on StableNet will be transferred back into the community, benefiting developers, liquidity providers, and regular users.
- Lumoz is the first rollup to utilize Polygon CDK and go live, receiving official certification and support from Polygon and Celestia.
- Lumoz employs the ZK-PoW mining mechanism and has partnered with Ola, a zero-knowledge platform focused on programmable privacy.
The article highlights Lumoz's anticipated launch of StableNet, a game-changing zkEVM project. It emphasizes the benefits and advancements it brings to L1/L2 communication in the rollups segment. The sentiment is positive, showcasing Lumoz's commitment to pushing technological boundaries and its partnerships with Polygon and Celestia.