Litecoin Transfers Hit New All-Time High, Beat Bitcoin 2:1
On-chain data shows the Litecoin network has been highly active recently as the daily number of transactions has set a new all-time high (ATH)....
- The Litecoin network has experienced a surge in daily transactions, reaching a new all-time high of about 1.02 million.
- This number of transactions is almost double that of the Bitcoin network on the same day.
- The active addresses metric for Litecoin has also seen significant growth, surpassing Ethereum but still lagging behind Bitcoin.
- The high number of transactions on Litecoin may be due to its cheaper transfer fees compared to other cryptocurrencies.
- Despite strong fundamentals, Litecoin's value has been struggling recently.
The article highlights the positive trend of increased transactions and active addresses on the Litecoin network. However, it also mentions the struggle of Litecoin's value in the market.