LINK Price Expected To Remain Stable After Massive Token Unlock
18.75 million LINK was unlocked earlier today of which 15.7 million of the tokens were transferred to Binance. Read more on CE....
- 18.75 million LINK tokens were unlocked and transferred out by multiple non-circulating wallet addresses.
- 15.7 million of the unlocked LINK tokens, worth $95 million, were deposited to Binance.
- 3.05 million LINK remained in the 0xD50f address.
- A significant amount of 82.75 million dollars worth of LINK tokens has been unlocked since August 2022, of which 71.8 million dollars worth of LINK was subsequently deposited to Binance.
- LINK's price climbed by more than 2% in the past 24 hours and was trading at $6.29 at press time.
- The 24-hour trading volume of LINK increased by 3.26% to a total of $130,358,970.
- A significant medium-term bullish flag may be triggered on LINK's daily chart soon, indicating a shift in favor of bulls.
- LINK's price may attempt a challenge at the $7.331 threshold in the coming weeks.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly positive, highlighting the price increase and potential bullish flag for LINK.
You May Ask
How many LINK tokens were unlocked and transferred out by non-circulating wallet addresses?Where were 15.7 million of the unlocked LINK tokens deposited?How much LINK remained in the 0xD50f address?How much LINK has been unlocked since August 2022 and how much of it was deposited to Binance?What is the current price of LINK and how much did it climb in the past 24 hours?