Best Universities for Blockchain 2022: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
The school at No. 42 is a member of the largest scientific organization in the country. This story is part of CoinDesk's Education Week....
- The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is a public research university located in Germany's third-largest city.
- KIT is one of 18 research universities that are part of the Helmholtz Association of German Research.
- The university includes the Hector School of Engineering and Management, which offers a postgraduate degree in Information Systems of Engineering and Management (ISEM) with a specialization in digital services.
- The master of science program at KIT can be completed in just 20 months.
- KIT offers 13 blockchain and related courses in its Electrical Engineering and Information Technology and Economics and Management departments.
The article provides positive information about the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, highlighting its prestigious status as a research university and its offerings in the field of blockchain education.