Lawyer Challenges Charlie Gasparino's Negative Stance on Ripple's Legal Victory Against SEC
A report on the recent criticism faced by Fox Business Senior Correspondent Charles Gasparino for his comments on XRP's performance and Judge Torres' July 13th ruling in the SEC v. Ripple lawsuit....
- Bill Morgan, an Australia-based lawyer, criticizes Charles Gasparino, a Senior Correspondent at Fox Business, for his negative remarks about XRP's price performance and the legal outcomes of the Ripple v. SEC case.
- Gasparino expressed his views on Twitter, calling the ruling in the SEC vs. Ripple Labs lawsuit "idiotic" and mocking the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York.
- Gasparino's comments faced backlash, with attorney John Deaton countering that XRP is not a security based on case law.
- Gasparino criticized XRP's market performance and claimed that no U.S.-based securities lawyer views Judge Torres' decision as rational.
- Attorney Bill Morgan challenged Gasparino's assertions, stating that securities lawyers advised U.S.-based exchanges to relist XRP after the court ruling.
The sentiment in this article is mixed. Gasparino's remarks about XRP and the court ruling are negative and mocking, while Morgan challenges Gasparino's assertions and defends the court ruling.