Solana Investment Products Attract Over $135 Million From Investors Amid Price Surge
Investors have poured more than $135 million into Solana-focused investment products so far this year after the cryptocurrency’s price moved up nearly 500% as it recovered from the collapse of FTX....
- Investors have invested over $135 million in Solana-focused investment products this year.
- Solana's price has increased by nearly 500% as it recovered from the collapse of FTX.
- Last week, cryptocurrency investment products received $176 million in inflows, with Solana standing out among altcoins.
- Solana-focused investment products received $13.6 million in inflows, compared to Ethereum, Cardano, and XRP-focused products.
- Solana has outperformed the wider cryptocurrency market, surging nearly 500% this year and over 115% in the last 30 days.
- Investment products offering exposure to various digital currencies received $7.9 million in inflows, indicating increased investor interest in the cryptocurrency space.
- A cryptocurrency strategist predicts that Solana's price could increase by an additional 22% based on technical analysis.
Go to publisher site