‘Rich Dad Poor Dad Author’ Says Crypto is the Future, Fiat Currency is ‘Fake’
Robert Kiyosaki, the highly successful author of the “Rich Dad Poor Dad” series of personal finance books, has recently offered his perspective on the current state of financial markets, saying crypto is the “future” and calling fiat currency “fake money.”...
- Robert Kiyosaki, author of the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" series, believes that cryptocurrencies are the future and fiat currency is "fake money."
- He supports investing in assets, real estate, businesses, and increasing financial intelligence to improve financial aptitude.
- Kiyosaki predicts an exodus of US dollars back to the homeland, leading to inflation, and advises followers to buffer their portfolios with gold, silver, and Bitcoin.
- He has been a cryptocurrency bull for years and has invested in Solana.
- Kiyosaki's price target for Bitcoin aligns with Standard Chartered's prediction of $50,000 this year and $120,000 by 2024.
The sentiment expressed in the article is positive towards cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, and negative towards fiat currency. Robert Kiyosaki believes that cryptocurrencies are the future and advises his followers to invest in assets like gold, silver, and Bitcoin to protect against inflation.