Dormant Bitcoin Whale Moves $25 Million Worth of $BTC After it Appreciated Over 240,000%
A set of dormant Bitcoin ($BTC) from 2023 has recently moved for the first time in 11 years after appreciating by more than 240,000% from the time they went inactive in the ninth transactions this year involved previously dormant BTC....
- Dormant Bitcoin from 2023 has recently moved for the first time in 11 years.
- The funds came from different addresses, but data clustering suggests it's likely a single entity.
- The first transaction involved the movement of 199.99 BTC, followed by a transaction of 185.12 BTC.
- Other dormant BTC whales have also moved significant amounts of funds.
- The transactions coincide with FTX receiving approval to sell and invest its cryptocurrency holdings to settle its debt.
The article provides factual information about the movement of dormant Bitcoin and the approval given to FTX. No sentiment is expressed.