John Deaton Names Time When to Buy XRP, Based on Recent XRP ETF Fake Rumor
Ripple advocate John Deaton has done something he had never done on the X app before...
- John Deaton, founder of Crypo-Law.US and Ripple advocate, shares advice on the best time to buy XRP and other cryptocurrencies.
- He warns against buying assets based on FOMO (fear of missing out) caused by news, suggesting that it is actually the time to sell.
- Deaton advises acquiring crypto before FOMO starts and selling when everyone else is FOMO'ing.
- He cites examples such as the Ripple-SEC case ruling and the fake news about BlackRock filing for an XRP ETF.
- Deaton shares a "big secret" that he has not purchased any XRP since the judge's ruling and warns against buying more coins on fake news.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It provides information and advice without expressing a strong positive or negative opinion.
You May Ask
What is FOMO and why does it affect the crypto community?Why does John Deaton advise against buying assets based on FOMO?When does Deaton suggest is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?What examples does Deaton provide to support his advice?What is the "big secret" that Deaton shares regarding his own XRP purchases?