Huobi Removes Tokens Linked to Justin Sun's USDD
The crypto exchange Huobi has announced it will delist 10 tokens, with most of them trading with Tron's stablecoin USDD....
- Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi will delist ten trading pairs, primarily those trading with Justin Sun's USDD, as of June 29.
- The trading pairs with USDD include Solana's SOL, Cardano's ADA, ApeCoin's APE, Polygon's MATIC, Filecoin's FIL, and Ethereum Classic's ETC tokens.
- The move follows the recent classification of most of the tokens as securities by the SEC.
- Justin Sun, founder of Tron and Global Advisor at Huobi, accused Li Wei, the brother of Huobi's founder, of obtaining free amounts of Huobi's native token (HT) through "abnormal means."
- Sun transferred a large amount of money to Huobi Exchange, which was widely interpreted as an aggressive move against Lido.
The article presents a negative sentiment towards the delisting of trading pairs and the public spat between Sun and Huobi. It also highlights the growing anxiety about the classification of tokens as securities.