How Bitcoin’s recent surge affected trading volume
Bitcoin's recent surge sparks record active addresses. Alongside, on-chain transactions witness a spike, trading volume remains steady, and BTC exits exchanges, hinting at market shifts....
- The number of active Bitcoin addresses recently reached its highest point in the past five months, surpassing 1.1 million.
- The ratio of daily on-chain transaction volume for profit to loss also spiked to its highest level in recent weeks.
- The 30-day active address metric showed a slight uptrend, increasing from approximately 18.1 million to over 18.2 million.
- Despite the increased activity, the trading volume for Bitcoin has remained relatively stable at around $13 billion.
- BTC outflows from cryptocurrency exchanges have been dominant, with a netflow of approximately -4,680 BTC.
The article provides positive news about the surge in active Bitcoin addresses and on-chain transaction volume. However, it also highlights the steady trading volume and BTC outflows from exchanges.