Grayscale CEO: Crypto Has Become Non-Partisan in Washington
Michael Sonnenshein has affirmed his company’s willingness to work with the SEC to actualize a spot Bitcoin ETF conversion. Read more....
- Grayscale CEO Michael Sonnenshein has expressed willingness to work with the SEC for a spot Bitcoin ETF conversion.
- Crypto in Washington is now seen as a non-partisan issue, according to Sonnenshein.
- Grayscale is following the rules and hopes for a constructive dialogue with the SEC.
- Sonnenshein believes lawmakers will continue to support the crypto industry as elections approach.
- Grayscale is one of many asset managers applying for a Spot Bitcoin ETF, along with BlackRock, Fidelity, Invesco Galaxy, Franklin Templeton, and others.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive. It highlights Grayscale's willingness to work with the SEC and the growing support for crypto in Washington.