Gemini Enables Withdrawals for Voyager Bankruptcy Victims
Gemini, a crypto exchange, has started allowing victims in the Voyager bankruptcy case to withdraw their funds. Gemini Enables Withdrawals...
- Gemini is allowing victims in the Voyager bankruptcy case to withdraw their funds.
- Users affected by the Voyager situation can only transfer cryptocurrencies supported by Gemini.
- Any cryptocurrency sent from Voyager to a Gemini account that is not supported may be permanently lost.
- Gemini advises users to be cautious and conduct necessary checks before depositing Bitcoin.
- Voyager will begin returning a portion of their client's funds.
- Gemini has announced a special promotion for new Voyager clients in the United States.
- The anticipated withdrawal will occur between June 20 and July 5.
- The window for transferring cryptocurrencies will remain open until July 23, 2023.
The article provides information about the steps taken by Gemini to help victims of the Voyager bankruptcy case. It also highlights the risks involved in depositing Bitcoin and advises users to be cautious. Overall, the sentiment of the article is informative and neutral.