ARK de Cathie Wood modifie le dépôt Spot Bitcoin ETF pour inclure le partage de surveillance, similaire à BlackRock
La candidature d'ARK pourrait désormais être en pole position pour être approuvée en premier, car elle a été déposée avant celle de BlackRock....
- ARK Invest, led by Cathie Wood, has made changes to its filing for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) to include a surveillance sharing agreement.
- The agreement would be between the Cboe BZX exchange, where the ETF would be listed, and a US-based BTC spot trading platform.
- Surveillance sharing agreements involve sharing information on trading activities, clearing activities, and client identification to protect against market manipulation.
- The inclusion of this agreement in ARK's application is seen as a potential breakthrough for the listing of a Bitcoin spot ETF in the US.
- ARK's application may have an advantage in being approved first, as it was filed before BlackRock's application.
The overall sentiment of the article seems positive, as it highlights the potential advancement in the approval of a Bitcoin spot ETF in the US.