Floki, TokenFi Form Partnership with Legendary Cricket Teams
TokenFi and Floki, revealed their new marketing partnership with the Manipal Tigers and the Bhilwara Kings, two well-known cricket teams. The endeavor...
- TokenFi and Floki have announced a marketing partnership with the Manipal Tigers and Bhilwara Kings, two popular cricket teams.
- The aim is to introduce the two tokens to a global audience of over 700 million cricket fans.
- Floki will be the primary sponsor for the Manipal Tigers, while TokenFi will sponsor the Bhilwara Kings.
- The alliance provides marketing benefits, access to signed merchandise opportunities, social media promotions, and coverage of the Legends League Cricket event in India.
- The Bhilwara Kings and Manipal Tigers will face off in a "clash of the tokens" event on November 24, featuring the sister tokens.
- TokenFi was recently delisted due to manipulation issues, but Floki claims it was because of the delay in listing on certain exchanges.
- Despite the accusations, both Floki and TokenFi have seen successful price climbs and continue to raise awareness.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the marketing partnership between TokenFi, Floki, and the cricket teams. However, there is a negative sentiment regarding TokenFi's delisting due to manipulation issues.