Fidelity Files for Ethereum ETF with SEC
Fidelity Investments, an American asset management company, has submitted an application to market Ethereum spot ETF in the US. Fidelity Files for...
- Fidelity Investments has applied to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to market an Ethereum spot Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) in the US.
- Other asset managers, including VanEck, Ark Invest, 21Shares, Grayscale, Invesco, Galaxy Digital, Hashdex, Nasdaq, and BlackRock, have also submitted applications to list Ethereum spot ETFs.
- The Fidelity Ethereum ETF, called the "Fidelity Ethereum Fund," aims to track Ethereum's performance.
- Fidelity Investments believes that approval of the ETF would protect US investors in the cryptocurrency space.
- Fidelity is confident in getting approval based on a court decision in the Grayscale v. SEC lawsuit.
The sentiment of the article is positive, as it highlights Fidelity Investments' application for an Ethereum spot ETF and expresses confidence in getting approval.