EU Fails To Spur Crypto Adoption Despite Regulatory Reform With MiCA
European Union nations have failed to make it into the top 20 list of Chainalysis’ Global Crypto Adoption Index. Read more on Coin Edition....
- Chainalysis' Global Crypto Adoption Index does not include any EU nations in the top 20.
- Central and South Asian nations, such as India and Vietnam, dominate the top 10 list.
- The recent regulatory reforms in the European Union have had little impact on crypto adoption.
- India ranks first in the index, followed by Nigeria and Vietnam.
- The Chainalysis report used five sub-indexes to measure countries' usage of different crypto services.
- Patrick Hansen, director of EU Strategy and Policy for Circle, highlighted the lack of EU nations in the top 20 list and the dominance of Asian countries.
The sentiment of the article is negative towards the EU's regulatory efforts, as it states that the reforms have failed to spur crypto adoption in the region.