ETH Worth More Than $90M Dumped by Wallet Linked to HashKey
Lookonchain revealed in an X post today that a wallet linked to HashKey dumped $97.7 million worth of ETH. Read more on CE....
- A wallet linked to HashKey deposited 50,115 ETH to Binance and OKX.
- The whale sold ETH at an average price of approximately $2,047.
- Despite the selloff, ETH recorded a 1.26% gain in the past 24 hours.
- ETH's value was $1,960.38 at press time, still trading below $2K.
- ETH's weekly performance was -4.35% and daily trading volume dropped by 31.25%.
- ETH was trading in a negative price channel, risking a drop below $1,945 support level.
- If ETH remains above $1,945 for the next 72 hours, it may invalidate the bearish trend and break above the descending price channel.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly negative, highlighting the selloff and bearish trend of ETH.
You May Ask
How much ETH did a wallet linked to HashKey deposit to Binance and OKX?What was the average selling price of ETH during the selloff?What was the 24-hour gain of ETH despite the selloff?What was the value of ETH at press time and was it trading above or below $2K?What is the risk for ETH if it continues the bearish trend and drops below a certain support level?