Elon Musk's $258 Billion Dogecoin Lawsuit: DOGE Architects Reject Allegations
Dogecoin creator and lead contributor reject allegations of assisting Elon Musk as lawsuit worth $258 billion progresses...
- The investors' lawsuit against Elon Musk and the Dogecoin Foundation has taken a surprising turn.
- The case seeks $258 billion in damages and accuses major influencers of aiding the defendants.
- Billy Markus and Mishaboar, both associated with Dogecoin, have denied the allegations.
- Markus pointed out inaccuracies in the lawsuit and stated his disassociation from Musk and the Dogecoin Foundation.
- Mishaboar expressed frustration at being labeled a Musk sycophant and denied receiving ad revenue from X.
- The impact on the Dogecoin community and the validity of the damages sought remain uncertain.
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing information about the lawsuit and the responses of Billy Markus and Mishaboar.