Elon Musk Wants To Deter X Bots With New Pay Service, Is Dogecoin Involved? | Bitcoinist.com
Musk has moved on to a new strategy that involves paying to use X. But does Dogecoin fit into the payment plans?...
- Elon Musk is considering putting the X platform behind a paywall to reduce bot activity.
- He believes that making all accounts pay a fee would increase the operating cost for bot creators.
- Musk suggests introducing a lower tier of pricing for accessing the platform.
- There is speculation about whether Dogecoin payments will be implemented on X.
- Musk has not made any official announcements about Dogecoin payments, but it could be a good option for micro-transactions on a pay-to-play service.
The article presents Elon Musk's strategy to combat bot activity on the X platform by considering a paywall and discusses the potential inclusion of Dogecoin payments. The sentiment is generally positive, highlighting the potential benefits of these measures.