Elon Musk Provokes XRP Army’ s Heated Reaction With His New Tweet
Twitter boss Elon Musk continues to stir the XRP community with his posts...
- Elon Musk, owner of the X app (formerly known as Twitter), shared a post about his discussion with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Musk mocked the saying "History is written by the victors" and joked that it is true unless the defeated enemies have time to edit Wikipedia.
- Members of the XRP community responded to Musk's tweet, highlighting Ripple's victory in the legal battle against the American Securities and Exchange Commission.
- The XRP community has been trying to attract Musk's attention to their XRP coin, but Musk remains loyal to Dogecoin.
- Musk has not yet integrated Dogecoin on the X app, despite previous statements about its implementation for micropayments and tipping on Twitter.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. Elon Musk's post about his discussion with the Israeli Prime Minister is portrayed neutrally. The XRP community's response is seen as a positive victory for Ripple. However, the disappointment of the DOGE army regarding the lack of integration of Dogecoin on the X app is evident.