How Will This Week's Economic Calendar and Fed Meeting Impact Crypto Markets?
Stay updated on this week's economic events and their potential impact on crypto markets. From the Fed meeting to key economic indicators....
- This week in the United States will be short due to the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday and Friday.
- The economic calendar is light, but there is a Federal Reserve meeting on Tuesday.
- The Fed minutes meeting is expected to highlight central bank policy for the rest of the year.
- On Monday, the US leading economic indicators report will be released.
- Tuesday will see the release of existing home sales data and the minutes of the Fed's October 31 to November 1 FOMC meeting.
- The last Fed policy meeting showed Chairman Jerome Powell's dovishness, and analysts are hoping for more dovishness this week.
- Economic activity expanded steadily in the third quarter, but the Fed is prepared to tighten policy further if needed.
- Wednesday will see the release of initial jobless claims and durable goods orders.
- US markets are closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving but reopen for half a day on Friday.
- S&P Flash US services and manufacturing PMI figures will be released on Friday.
- Crypto markets have gained 2.3% over the past 12 hours, with the total market cap at $1.45 trillion.
- Bitcoin has risen to $37,343, while Ethereum has topped $2,000 again.
- Other well-performing altcoins include Solana, Chainlink, and Avalanche.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, with mentions of gains in the crypto markets and hopes for dovishness from the Federal Reserve.