Dtcpay Partners to Introduce Cryptocurrency Payment Network
A new payment system designed for cryptocurrency and conventional fiat currencies is about to be launched by Singapore-based firm Dtcpay. Dtcpay Partners...
- Singapore-based firm Dtcpay is launching a new payment system for cryptocurrency and fiat currencies.
- Dtcpay has partnered with Allinpay International and PlatON to create a digital payment infrastructure focused on privacy.
- The partnership aims to develop intelligent point-of-sale terminals that can handle multiple virtual currencies.
- Dtcpay has established collaborations with Sumsub and Jeripay to improve the safety and dependability of digital currency transactions.
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore is investigating central bank digital currencies and exploring programmable execution of digital currencies.
The article highlights the launch of a new payment system by Dtcpay, which is likely to be seen as a positive development in the cryptocurrency and digital payment space. The partnerships and collaborations mentioned indicate a proactive approach towards improving safety and dependability in digital currency transactions. The investigation of central bank digital currencies and programmable execution also suggests a forward-thinking approach by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.