Dogecoin Plaintiffs File New Motion Against Elon Musk After Leaked Letter | Bitcoinist.com
DOGE investors accused Elon Musk of insider trading in a class action lawsuit. They also charged Telsa for Dogecoin price manipulation.....
- Dogecoin investors have filed a class action lawsuit accusing Elon Musk and Tesla of insider trading and Dogecoin price manipulation, resulting in significant financial losses for investors.
- The plaintiffs' lawyer, Evan Spencer, has filed a motion to disqualify Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan and Tesla's in-house lawyer, Allison Huebert, from representing Tesla and Musk in the lawsuit.
- Spencer argues that Tesla and Musk have conflicting interests, as Musk allegedly acted alone through his Twitter account.
- The motion highlights a June 9 letter from Tesla's defense lawyer, Alex Spiro, threatening sanctions against Spencer for filing a false amended complaint.
- Spencer accuses Spiro of leaking the letter to the New York Post, violating ethics rules and potentially tainting the trial.
The article presents a legal battle between Dogecoin investors and Elon Musk/Tesla, with the investors accusing Musk of insider trading and manipulation. The sentiment is negative, as the investors seek to disqualify Tesla's legal representation and highlight alleged unethical behavior.