Dogecoin Co-Founder Disputes $5 Million Net Worth, So How Much Is He Worth? | Bitcoinist.com
Dogecoin was initially founded in 2013 by Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer as a joke, a project that they would eventually abandon....
- Dogecoin was initially founded in 2013 as a joke by Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer.
- Elon Musk's endorsement of Dogecoin on his social media account drove up its price.
- Billy Markus, one of the Dogecoin founders, has returned to the community and is often in the headlines.
- A report claimed Markus's net worth to be $5 million, but he disputed it and stated his net worth is less than $1 million.
- Markus admits to being more money-oriented after moving to California.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly neutral, with some lightheartedness from Billy Markus.