DOGE Price Analysis for November 21
When can traders expect further rise of DOGE?...
- Bears have returned to the cryptocurrency market, causing most coins to be in the red zone.
- The rate of DOGE has declined by 5.17% over the last 24 hours.
- On the hourly time frame, DOGE is trading near the local support level of $0.07599. If it closes below this level, the downward move may continue to the $0.075 zone.
- On the bigger time frame, the rate of DOGE keeps falling after a false breakout of the resistance level of $0.084. If buyers cannot seize the initiative soon, the correction may continue to the range of $0.07.
- The weekly chart also shows a similar picture, with the rate falling after a bounce back of the resistance of $0.08380.
- If the candle closes below the $0.08 zone, the decline is likely to continue to the nearest support of $0.06546.
- DOGE is currently trading at $0.07580.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment in the article is negative, as it mentions the decline in the rate of DOGE and the possibility of further downward movement.
You May Ask
What is the current rate of DOGE?How much has the rate of DOGE declined over the last 24 hours?What is the local support level for DOGE on the hourly time frame?What is the potential range for the correction in the rate of DOGE?What is the nearest support level if the candle closes below the $0.08 zone?