DOGE Co-Founder Backs Musk’s Criticisms of Free Speech Restrictions
DOGE co-founder Billy Markus suggests U.S. legacy media has become an enemy of free speech since the election of former president Trump in 2016. Read more on CE....
- Dogecoin co-founder Billy Markus agrees with Elon Musk's tweet about legacy media suppressing free speech.
- Markus suggests that legacy media's reaction to former President Trump marked a turning point in freedom of speech in the US.
- Elon Musk has been vocal about supporting free speech and has reinstated previously suspended accounts on his social media platform, X.
- X is suing California over a law that it claims violates the First Amendment and has spent significant amounts on lobbying to influence legislation.
- Markus criticizes President Joe Biden's proposed billionaire tax policies, stating that the national debt has increased under his administration.
The sentiment in the article is mostly negative. It highlights concerns about the suppression of free speech by legacy media, the lawsuit against California, and criticism of President Biden's tax policies.