DOGE and SHIB Price Analysis for June 27
Can traders expect further growth of DOGE and SHIB?...
- The market is currently trading sideways with no clear initiative from either bulls or bears.
- DOGE has fallen by 1.25% over the last 24 hours and is accumulating energy for a further move.
- To get back in the game, buyers need to restore the price above the $0.07 zone.
- SHIB has gone down by 1.94% since yesterday and has made a false breakout of the interim level at $0.00000750 mark.
- A consolidation in the narrow range of $0.0000078-$0.0000080 is the more likely scenario for SHIB in the next few days.
Go to publisher site
The article provides a neutral analysis of the current state of the DOGE and SHIB market, with no clear indication of whether traders can expect further growth or not.