270,000,000,000 Shiba Inu (SHIB) Abruptly Sent to Coinbase by Embattled Crypto Lender: On-Chain Data - The Daily Hodl
16 Mar 2023 9:15 AM
Bankrupt crypto lender Voyager Digital moved 270 billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens to top US crypto exchange Coinbase in a 12-hour period this week, according to the blockchain security firm Peckshield....
- Voyager Digital moved 270 billion SHIB tokens, worth $3 million, to Coinbase in a 12-hour period this week.
- Voyager also moved $19 million worth of Ethereum and $4 million of its native Voyager token to Coinbase in the same period.
- Last July, Voyager was forced to shut down customer withdrawals and deposits after Three Arrows Capital failed to pay back a loan worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Voyager eventually filed for bankruptcy and came to an agreement to sell $1.3 billion worth of assets and transfer its customers to Binance.US.
- As of late February, Voyager held $631 million worth of crypto in its reserves, including $81 million worth of SHIB.
Go to publisher site
The article reports on Voyager Digital's recent transfer of cryptocurrencies to Coinbase, including SHIB, Ethereum, and Voyager's native token. The article also provides background information on Voyager's past financial troubles and current holdings. The sentiment of the article is neutral.
What cryptocurrencies did Voyager Digital transfer to Coinbase?
How much were the SHIB tokens worth at the time of transfer?
What happened to Voyager Digital last July?
How much cryptocurrency did Voyager Digital hold in its reserves as of late February?
What is the current trading price of SHIB?