FTX Youtube Influencers Slammed With Class Action Lawsuit
17 Mar 2023 8:24 AM
More influencers who promoted the now-defunct FTX continue to face lawsuits from aggrieved investors....
- A group of YouTubers is facing a class action lawsuit from FTX investors.
- The influencers allegedly hyped a fraudulent crypto exchange and promoted unregistered securities.
- The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Miami division.
- The plaintiffs are from Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
- The YouTubers involved include Kevin Paffrath, Brian Jung, Graham Stephan, Ben Armstrong, Tom Nash, and Erika Kullberg.
- Some of the influencers removed their FTX endorsement videos and posted apology videos after the platform collapsed.
- Other celebrities involved in the FTX lawsuit include Shaquille O’Neal, Naomi Osaka, Tom Brady, Gisele Bündchen, Trevor Lawrence, and Kevin O’Leary.
Go to publisher site
The article has a negative sentiment as it reports on a class action lawsuit against YouTubers who allegedly promoted a fraudulent crypto exchange and unregistered securities, causing losses worth billions of dollars to investors.
Who is leading the class action lawsuit against the YouTubers?
Which YouTubers are involved in the lawsuit?
What did some of the influencers do after the FTX platform collapsed?
Who are the other celebrities involved in the FTX lawsuit?
What is the main allegation against the YouTubers in the lawsuit?
class action lawsuit