Decentralized Exchanges Come as Winners Amidst USDC Depegging
15 Mar 2023 11:45 PM
Decentralized exchanges are making a killing amidst the banking turmoil. ...
- Decentralized exchanges are thriving amidst the banking turmoil caused by the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and the subsequent contagion.
- Trading activity on decentralized exchanges has soared to levels not seen since November 2022.
- Daily trading volume on decentralized exchanges has increased by 255.36% over the past week and is approaching $60 billion, a level last seen four months ago.
- Investors are scrambling to move money, resulting in a figure of almost $25 billion on March 11th.
- DeFiLlama provides the latest data on decentralized exchanges.
Go to publisher site
The article presents a positive sentiment towards decentralized exchanges, as they are thriving amidst the banking turmoil caused by the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and the subsequent contagion. The increase in trading activity and daily trading volume on decentralized exchanges is seen as a positive development.
What is the latest data from DeFiLlama?
How much has daily trading volume on decentralized exchanges increased by over the past week?
What caused investors to scramble to move money?
When was the last time the daily trading volume on decentralized exchanges reached $60 billion?
What is the significance of the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) in relation to decentralized exchanges?
Daily trading volume