Darknet Crypto Mixer Busted: US DOJ Investigation Leads to Seizure of Almost $50 Million – Here's What You Need to Know
16 Mar 2023 10:50 AM
- An early contributor to Tornado Cash has built an improved version of a blacklisted coin mixer.
- The Tornado Cash developer is currently in jail, but there are hints of a comeback for the crypto mixer that regulators hate.
- Lazarus is reportedly using a new coin mixer to launder crypto.
- Mixers are receiving more cryptocurrency than ever in 2022.
- The article explores how coin mixers work and whether or not they should be used.
- The article also lists the top 5 best bitcoin mixers and tumblers in 2022.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is neutral. It presents information about coin mixers and their use in the cryptocurrency world without taking a clear stance on whether or not they should be used.
Who built an improved version of a blacklisted coin mixer?
Why is the Tornado Cash developer currently in jail?
Who is reportedly using a new coin mixer to launder crypto?
Are mixers receiving more cryptocurrency than ever in 2022?
What are the top 5 best bitcoin mixers and tumblers in 2022?