AI and Crypto Combine: Oncyber Unveils GPT-Powered Custom Metaverse Worlds – How Does it Work?
18 Mar 2023 10:40 AM
Web3 metaverse platform Oncyber has unveiled its AI-powered tool that allows users to customize their virtual environments via text commands....
- Oncyber has launched Magic Composer, an AI-powered tool that allows users to customize their virtual environments via text commands.
- The tool is powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 model and uses text prompts to implement real-time tweaks to Oncyber's metaverse platforms.
- Oncyber is a multiverse for creators that allows them to display their NFTs in fully immersive 3D experiences.
- The tool can change the look and color of the sky, drop in an artist’s NFT works from your connected crypto wallet, customize the look and size of picture frames in the world, and more.
- Oncyber founder and CEO Rayan Boutaleb said that this is merely the first version of the tool and that the next iterations of the tool would give artists additional power to turn their dreams into a 3D canvas.
- More robust AI functionality is on the horizon, too. Boutaleb said that in time, he hopes to add more complex generative features, such as the ability to generate bespoke or modified 3D architecture simply by typing out a request.
- Oncyber has asked interested users to join the waitlist for a beta experience and start testing the product as soon as Monday, March 20.
Go to publisher site
The article has a positive sentiment as it talks about the launch of a new AI-powered tool that allows users to customize their virtual environments via text commands. The article also highlights the potential of the tool and the future plans of the company to add more robust AI functionality.
What is Oncyber's Magic Composer?
What is Oncyber's multiverse for creators?
What are the different chains that Oncyber supports for accessing NFTs?
What are the features of Magic Composer?
What are the future plans of Oncyber for Magic Composer?