Cryptocurrency Expert Advises Traders Not to Short Every Pump
According to Whale Analysis, there is a new trend where a few coins pump over 50% in a day with no identifiable reason. Read more....
- Cryptocurrency traders are advised not to short every pump, as there is a new trend where coins pump over 50% in a day with no identifiable reason.
- This trend has become a weekly occurrence and has a way of liquidating short positions.
- Whale Analysis, a character that claims to help people make money in the bear market, shared this advice on the X app.
- Some coins that have experienced significant pumps include CYBER, PERP, TRB, and HIFI.
- Traders intending to short these coins are advised to use a small percentage of their futures portfolio, keep low leverage, and set stop losses.
The sentiment of the article is cautionary, advising cryptocurrency traders to be careful when shorting coins that experience significant pumps.