Worldcoin price falters as 72% of OpenAI staff stand in support of Sam Altman, Microsoft ready to absorb them
Worldcoin (WLD) price continues to bear the brunt of discord in the hornet’s nest, OpenAI, where turbulence continues to intensify after last Friday’s ousting of former CEO and face of the company Sam Altman that saw him join Microsoft to lead a new advanced AI research team. ...
- Worldcoin price is facing threats after the exit of CEO Sam Altman, causing disturbance in the ecosystem.
- 72% of OpenAI employees have signed a letter demanding the board resign following Altman's ouster.
- The price of Worldcoin could drop 20% and fall out of the ascending parallel channel.
- The bearish thesis will be invalidated if the price breaks and closes above the range high.
- Microsoft has assured the letter signers that there are open positions for them if they choose to join.
The article portrays a negative sentiment due to the discord and unrest caused by the exit of CEO Sam Altman at OpenAI, which is affecting the Worldcoin price.