Fed Chair Jerome Powell says recession is possible but unlikely; Bitcoin price holds up above $30,000
Bitcoin price has been keeping investors happy, sitting above the key support level of $30,000. This is expected to change as we move into July as Fed...
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell hints at more restrictive policy at the 2023 ECB Forum on Central Banking.
- Powell suggests that consecutive rate hikes should not be ruled out.
- Bitcoin price remains above $30,000 despite Powell's comments.
- Powell discusses the possibility of a recession this year.
- Powell emphasizes the Fed's focus on inflation.
- ECB President Lagarde provides information on the digital Euro.
The article provides mixed sentiment. Powell's comments about rate hikes and the possibility of a recession may have a negative impact on the market, but Bitcoin price remains stable.