Ethereum's downward bias
Cryptocurrency market capitalisation fell 0.2% over the past 24 hours, losing ground since the start of the day on Wednesday but remaining within the ...
- Cryptocurrency market capitalization has fallen 0.2% in the past 24 hours but remains within the range of $1.16-1.20 trillion.
- Bitcoin is currently in a consolidation phase with potential for a correction, but the overall trend remains bullish.
- Ethereum is trading with a slight bearish bias and may experience a decline to the $1800-1810 area.
- BTC miners have been selling their accumulated reserves, sending $128 million worth of cryptocurrency to exchanges.
- Airdrop hunters have been earning an average income of $9384 per address, with the premium segment earning even higher.
- Fidelity Investments and other financial institutions are preparing to launch spot bitcoin ETFs.
- Eight major US financial institutions are actively working to provide clients with access to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. While there are mentions of potential corrections and bearish biases, there are also indications of bullish trends and positive developments such as the launch of spot bitcoin ETFs and increased access to cryptocurrencies by financial institutions.