Ethereum Holesky test network launch delayed as network commemorates The Merge
Ethereum blockchain is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the landmark Merge event with the launch of the Holesky test network. A report on GitHu...
- The launch of the Ethereum Holesky test network, in celebration of the one-year anniversary of The Merge, has been delayed due to "mismatching parameters."
- The test network is set to become the largest in Ethereum, with 1.46 million validator nodes.
- Despite the delay, the launch is expected to proceed successfully after a relaunch.
- The Holesky test network is significant for the Ethereum chain as it brings more scalability and security to the ETH community.
- Developers will have an easier time running tests on Holesky, allowing them to identify and address scaling issues before they occur on the mainnet.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the significance of the Holesky test network launch for Ethereum's scalability and security.