Bittrex Global set to wind down operations following $24 million fine from the SEC
Bittrex Global, a UK-based regulated cryptocurrency exchange, announced that it will be winding down operations in the next two weeks. ...
- Bittrex Global, a UK-based regulated cryptocurrency exchange, is winding down its operations.
- Trading activity will be halted on December 4, and only withdrawals will be allowed thereafter.
- Users are warned against depositing funds, as they may be permanently lost during the transfer.
- Withdrawals can only be made in EUR or other cryptocurrencies, not in USD.
- Bittrex's US arm previously filed for bankruptcy and paid a $24 million fine to the SEC.
The sentiment of the article is negative, as it discusses the shutdown of Bittrex Global and the challenges faced by crypto-associated businesses.